Night Cleaner (24 hours)
Location: West Brom
End date: 28th February 2019
We are on the lookout for a Cleaner who will have a very important role to play in our club! We are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic staff with fantastic attention to detail and brilliant customer service. The ideal candidate should have some experience of cleaning, be motivated and strive for the best possible standards in keeping the club clean and safe. Our gyms have the latest equipment and innovative layouts which makes easyGym an amazing working environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean the Club thoroughly and effectively.
• Work with colleagues to ensure that cleaning standards are maintained.
• Use chemicals and equipment safely and effectively as trained.
• Attend training as required.
• Use initiative to prioritise the urgent jobs that affect the members most.
• Ensure any equipment faults, failure or maintenance issues are identified and reported to the Duty Manager, as soon as discovered.
• Ensure you follow all Health and Safety regulations (training provided).
• Ensure that club members and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service.
• Manage customer feedback effectively.
• Undertake such other duties as required from time to time.
• Work closely with colleagues, communicate effectively and support all other Club team members. Act in a supportive and friendly way towards Club members.
• Attend & actively participate in departmental & team meetings.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Conscientious and flexible
• Good communication skills
• A motivated team player who demonstrates initiative.
• A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong work-ethic.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar position required.
We are looking for our next Team Member, if you are ready, apply now: every minute counts!