Assistant Club Manager
End date: 19th January 2019
We are on the lookout for Assistant Club Manager who is, approachable and confident team player, with exceptional managerial, organisational and customer service skills. Proven experience in the health and fitness industry is a must. Our gyms have the latest equipment and innovative layouts which makes easyGym an amazing working environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operational and Service Excellence: Work with your line manager, gym staff, self-employed PT’s and cleaning members to create an efficient, friendly and professional environment with high standards of presentation.
Sales, Marketing and Communications: Communicate marketing and prospective activity to achieve club sales targets with the support of your club manager.
Personal Training – To support the Club Managers in managing a team of self-employed Personal Trainers to achieve excellent service and revenue targets.
Pack Workouts and Group Exercise Classes – To train and support the Club Managers to run Pack Workouts and ensure all staff are trained to run Pack Workouts and that regular assessments on staff are performed.
Health & Safety: to ensure that all Health & Safety, hygiene and COSHH regulations comply with requirements and club rules are observed by members and guests ensuring safety and well-being when using the club.
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong managerial and interpersonal skills – ability to work and interact with all levels within the club, organisation and external environment.
• Creativity, drive and initiative! Ability to maintain effectiveness in a dynamic pressurised environment and translate opportunities into action plans.
• Commercial awareness and customer focus.
• Able to work flexibly to suit the hours & needs of the business.
• Minimum 2 years of club management experience and knowledge of the leisure industry/ health industry.
• Recognised Fitness Gym Instructor level 3 qualification.
• First Aid (FAAW)
We are looking for our next Pack Leader, if you are ready, apply now: every minute counts!