easyGym Champion: The Seated Row
A big thank you and well done to everyone who entered our June gym challenge. The winners will be announced shortly!
THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE IS THE SEATED ROW
Our July easyGym Champion Challenge is the seated row. How far can you row in one minute? The best male and female times will win two boxes of delicious protein snacks worth £45 from our awesome prize sponsor RippedKit. That’s one Original Box of 10 select protein and health snacks delivered to your door for two months! So get involved for your chance to win!
If you’d like to enter the first thing you need to do is find a member of staff – this is important as they will be able to give you an official distance and collect your contact details.
- The clock starts as soon as you start rowing
- Back must be kept straight
- Distance to be clocked and recorded to the exact metre
- Intensity setting must be set at 10 for all members
- Ensure a member of staff is on hand to time you
We’ll be posting the top times on our blog.