easyGym Champion: The Rowing Machine
A big congratulations to the winners of last month’s easyGym Champion Challenge: The Kettlebell. Nazia Baricat from West Brom had the top female time with a massive 12 minutes 21 seconds. The top male time goes to Rory O’Kane from Wandsworth with an impressive 11 minutes 18 seconds. Your Fitbits are on their way. Well done to everyone else who entered!
THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE IS THE ROWING MACHINE
Our September easyGym Champion Challenge is the rowing machine. How far can you row in one minute? The top male and female results will both win a Fitbit Alta and the top male and female times at each club will win Gym Champion t shirts. Get involved!
If you’d like to enter the first thing you need to do is find a member of staff – this is important as they will be able to give you an official distance and collect your contact details.
- The clock starts as soon as you start rowing
- Back must be kept straight
- Distance to be clocked and recorded to the exact metre
- Intensity setting must be set at 10 for all members
- Ensure a member of staff is on hand to time you
We’ll be posting the top times on our blog.