Bike Exercises to Maximise Your Workout
Five Important Tips:
- Pedal smoothly whilst ensuring to keep your head up and breathe deeply.
- Involve more muscles by pulling up on the pedals to create a more efficient stroke.
- Maximise the efficiency of your workout by changing your workout position periodically.
- For a cardio workout focus on a higher RPM and a lower resistance level.
- To improve your power and strength set a higher resistance level with a lower RPM.
The two following short videos provide a great insight into using the upright bike and the recumbent bike. They are both definitely worth watching.
Upright Bike Workout:
Recumbent Bike Workout:
Keep an eye out for our next blog on the treadmill and crosstrainer fitness workout.